- Olive oil, about 3 tablespoons
- Leeks, one bunch
- Garlic, 3 cloves, chopped
- Onion, 1 piece, sliced
- Ginger, 5 tablespoons, minced
- Cilantro, 1 bunch, chopped
- Mushrooms, any kind, about a bowl
- Firm tofu, 1 pack, cubed
- Soy sauce, 1/2 cup
- Calamansi, juiced, 10 pieces
Here’s what you do!
- Cube the tofu. Marinate it in calamansi juice and soy sauce for 20 minutes.
- In hot oil, saute the onion till transparent. Stir in the garlic till almost golden. Stir in the leeks until soft. Stir in the mushrooms.
- Pour in the marinated tofu, along with the soy sauce marinade. Stir the whole pan.
- Mix in half of the cilantro, and use the other half for topping.
- Serve warm.