1. Eat only when you’re hungry.
2. Stop eating when you’re full.
3. Eat a lot of small servings a.k.a. eating the pica-pica way.
4. Don’t eat with the TV on.
5. No soda or sweet drinks.
6. Don’t stay seated too long at the table.
7. Chew your food very well before swallowing.
8. No junkfood.
Simple rules, right? Oh sometimes a crayon makes its way into my son’s diet or even a couple of Cheerios he found squeezed between cushions. Not counting those whammies, we can learn a thing or two about healthy eating from these kids. I sure fail on all 8! Which rule do you find hardest to follow?