Happy Birthday Mama! Some fun facts about my Mom:
1. She inspired the name of this blog. “Wifely Steps” came from her Mother-of-the-Bride toast during my wedding.
2. When I run out of lives in Candy Crush, she’s always the first to send me some. Thank you Mama!
3. She hates cooking, but one of the most memorable dishes I’ve had was her Shepherd’s Pie when I was a kid. That was the first and last time she cooked it for us, I think.
4. She’s a regular reader of my blog. She got me a birthday pizza last weekend because she read my post about wanting a birthday pizza instead of a birthday cake. 😀
5. She is often asked to leave the Senior Citizen’s lane because she doesn’t look a day over 60. Woohoo!
Happy Birthday Mama!
Thank you for being a wonderful mother and a fantastic grandmother! You’re a very big blessing to me, Dennis and Timmy Boy. Thank you for being so generous, caring and thoughtful. Take it easy on this special day of yours. I love you! We love you!