Who can resist tags? Who can resist being tagged by a gorgeous friend? (*waves to Nenette*) Memes are fun, especially if you’re battling two deadlines and are stuck in the procrastinating bubble. Erhm.
Here we go. IF YOU COULD ONLY HAVE ONE_______ FOR LIFE, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
1. Condiment: Fish sauce a.k.a. PATIS. I hardly eat this now, but I used to love it on everything. Have no appetite? Get a bowl of white rice, mix in a spoonful of fish sauce, squeeze in half a calamansi and you’ve got yourself delicious sustenance.
2. City to live in: New York for now, only because I’ve never been there. I’m taking a virtual leap of faith!
3. Place to vacation to: Italy. I need insanely good food for a good vacation and I know Italy will not disappoint me.
4. Colour to wear: Turquoise. It instantly adds color to drab coloring, e.g. my ashen face after a night of deadlines or watching Top Chef episodes back to back.
5. Celebrity/Character crush: Scott Speedman. Forever and ever.
6. Dessert to eat: Chocolate cake. My original answer was my all-time favorite Panna Cotta, but having only that dessert for life can get a bit cloying. But who gets tired of chocolate cake? Who? Who? Who?
7. Book to read: Nigella Lawson’s “How to be a Domestic Goddess.” If it’s the only book I’ll get to read for life, maybe then I’ll eventually turn into a domestic goddess myself. Not a delusional domestic goddess I hope.
8. Television series to watch: Modern Family. GAH! That show never fails to crack me up! I want Cam to be my best friend and Lily to be Timmy’s playmate.
9. Cartoon character as a roommate: Lisa Simpson minus the saxophone. We’re both goody two shoes. Then we’d hang with Meg from Family Guy and the college version of Dora. We’ll be the nerdy versions of the women from Sex and the City. Look out New York! Zzz…
10. Type of food to eat (assuming that we can sustain ourselves easily off of one thing): PIZZA. This kind!